Monday, January 17, 2011

As we pray....




I'm sending out a call for prayer.  So many things are on my heart to pray for right now, so I figure... let's ask others to join in praying:-)  I'll keep it to 3 and just pick the top ones! 

First - The COMPEL conference is this weekend.  500 women (hopefully!) coming to be filled and to hear about Jesus and how to live every day for him in a real way.  (Like, I'm the mom and said frick in front of my kids tonight kind of way:-)) 

Join me in praying for everyone attending, for Lysa TerKeurst our speaker, for her on time flights and arrival, for good weather and roads, as several are traveling in from a distance, for wisdom in words for our leadership team, and for bondages to be broken!  Oh... so many other good things!

Second - Lynn Boeyink.  My dear ATLAS friend is having surgery tomorrow for Liver Cancer.  Tomorrow will be a big day for her in this journey and will provide clarity one way or another.  My prayer tonight is that they will get on the inside to see a miracle of healing worked!  We are holding a prayer vigil for her at ATLAS tomorrow with someone in the prayer closet form 6 am to 6pm.  If you are local and want to join in, just come on by!  (btw - ME, the "not"a morning person is taking 6 am:-)  if you know me, you're smiling at that!

Third - Direction for some big decisions of obedience in the Lord for my husband a group of guys who are meeting regularly to pray.  Eyes to see and Ears to Hear! 

OK - I said just a few....  Thanks for being my blogging buddies and offering prayers.  Now... it's your turn!  How can I pray for you???? 

No comments:

Post a Comment