Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's been a while

I have been saying I need to write, but everything else has gotten in the way.  So, let me bring you up to date... 

First, my sweet little cuties...



They have been such a blessing to me.  My birthday was last week Sunday and Tom was gone to YATEC.  The boys got up and were fussing in the kitchen and had turned the tv on for Emma.  I tried coming out, but they told me I "HAD to go back to bed."  Pretty soon, they were giggling into my bedroom, with.... you guessed it. Breakfast in Bed. 



So... it didn't look like this, but ... it will be something I will never forget.  They had an apple, an orange, a cheese stick and three pieces of chocolate.  (Guess which 3 ate them:-)) I also got a glass of ice water.  They literally squealed.  Seriuosly, it was so fun.  The fact that they did it all on their on, without daddy made me really get a bit choked up.  Carter and Caleb are going to make some lucky girl a great husband someday! 


That was last weekend...  This weekend was spent loving on Carter, who got the flu on Friday, but was fine by noon for the most part.  He was fine Saturday all day, and ended up sick again at 3am Saturday night.  Then today I had to listen to him cry on the couch about how hungry he was.  (But didn't dare feed him!)  Poor little fart!  Needless to say, he got lots of loving!  SO.... now we're hoping that the rest of the house doesn't catch this yucky virus!  Especially mom tomorrow, as I'm suppose to be speaking.  Last night when I was "cleaning up" and gagging, I could almost predict when it would hit:-) 

I have been busy working on 2 new talks.  They are coming together, but much slower than I anticipated.  Typically God just writes for me and I know what it is I'm suppose to say.  While I have general direction, I feel like I am all over the board.  I have until tomorrow at 2 to give the first one.  Thinking I'll need some prayer time tonight! 




No comments:

Post a Comment