Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm Alive, I'm Alive, I'm Alive, I'm Alive

I'm Alive, I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive....

I've been praying for headache healing for quite a while now.  Tonight I was lifting up and asking for prayers as I struggle with one.

I began to have the tune I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive on my lips.  We sing this at Harp & Bowl.  While I showered with Emma we sang and danced to this.  (Sorry for the visual!) 

As Tom gets her settled for bed, I decide to go to one of my favorite prayer room internet sites.  I get it up, and guess what they are singing...

I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive...  WOW!!!

Many may call this coincidence, but I can't help but think that God gave me that song and led me to this site for tonight.  I had been praying for release so that I could live in fullness with my children.  The headache is still there, but my heart is lifted.  He is always there and don't ask me why I am always amazed that He speaks to us and through us.  I'm moved beyond words!  Thank you Jesus for your love and for this hope tonight.  I'm Alive and I'm in love with you!    

No comments:

Post a Comment